01 March 2008

Too Much Time....

Since the 1st week of January I have been teaching Saturday school at the current job. We have been trying to get the students ready for the ISAT's. I have been working with the remedial readers and it has been a struggle getting up every morning at 4:30 and not getting home till 5, 6 days a week. This is the first time I have had a 3 day weekend, hell even a 2 day weekend since Christmas. I woke up this morning and didn't know what to do with my time.

There are so many projects I want to start but know I will not have the time to finish. Since my hard-drive was wiped I have to re-install all of my software. That includes my genealogy stuff. I just don't think I can get to it in such a short time. Instead I completely cleaned the apartment and now I don't know what to do.

If I were smart I would return some long overdue e-mails...

2 comments:

Johnny Yen said...

Hey, dudette-- you're posting again! I took you off my blogroll because after six months of not posting, I figured you'd abandoned your blog!

I've added you back to my blogroll.

Bats in the Belfry said...

Thanks Dude. Had a nasty virus on the PC. Had to completely re-install the operating system.