28 November 2006

10 hours of sleep will do it everytime


After a day like yesterday nothing felt better than going to bed. Sure it was 4 hours earlier than I normally do but so worth it. I am always so torn about school. After the nightmare of 6th period was over I had an awesome 7th period class. I laughed and joked with my students. There are some great kids at this school but unfortunatley the lack of administrative support for those students that disrupt the whole school is really pulling down the teaching staff. If it were not for the close bond of my fellow teachers I don't know what I would do. It helps having one of your best friends in the classroom next door. It made my heart melt to see, after the verbal assult of 6th period two teachers repeatedly check my door to see if I was alright. Talk about a strong bond. It tells you something about the dedication of my fellow Teachers for each other and the students we teach. Thank Dog for them.

No comments: