12 November 2022

The Pursuer

It is very bittersweet to see the smiling face of my dearest brother/uncle/friend after so many years. Chris died 25 years ago. It broke me. The effects are still with me today. This video is so much more then a college film my mother made over 40 years ago. It is my past and loves long gone. That of my city I had to bid farewell to due to medical complications of family and caregiving for family members, and also to two men I loved so very much. One was my uncle Henry who was a protector to me and the 1st real male who cared for me, and 2nd my beautiful soul Chris who left way too soon. I still want to share with him so much that I cannot. Instead I will edit and post my mothers films, work on the book I've been compliling for the past year, and listen to music that touches my soul.

No comments: